Development of Respiratory and oxygen to the provincial hospital in Siem Reap
Support for the creation of the service Respiratory / ENT 10 beds:
- Currently there are no pulmonologist at the hospital; However, from 20 to 30 clinical cases of respiratory medicine are presented each month pneumonia, tumors, AIDS ... representing 20% of diseases.
- Respiratory failure is the second cause of consultation in the hospital, but only lung infections can be supported in internal medicine and surgical pneumothorax.
With doctors of internal medicine were carried out :
- external pulmonology consultations
- three surgical interventions
- training on peripheral and central vertigo
Development of pulmonary oxygen therapy and creation of a thoracic surgery unit at the hospital in Phnom Penh AKS Creation of a genuine thoracic surgery service on the hospital
Creation of a genuine thoracic surgery service on the hospital :
- bronchoscopy and ENT consultations in large numbers
- training of a surgeon in the specialty currently nonexistent in Cambodia;;
- training and support for pulmonologists , including technical acts pulmonology ;
- training of nurses in the care of specificities in Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery ;
- development of oxygen with creating a maintenance workshop and regular sending of new oxygen concentrators.